Glossophobia



Comments

  1. I completely relate to your fear! The text is very creative and I like how it is parallel to the girl's arm. The boy's taped mouth shows a great deal of symbolism. Having the girl viewed as taller than him also creates a greater effect of how he views his audience. This a very well-done photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely relate to your fear! The text is very creative and I like how it is parallel to the girl's arm. The boy's taped mouth shows a great deal of symbolism. Having the girl viewed as taller than him also creates a greater effect of how he views his audience. This a very well-done photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this a really cool way to represent the fear of public speaking. I think it is really symbolic and I am sure a lot of people can relate to this fear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment