Semester 1 Reflection
As the semester went on, I believe my photos become better in quality then they were at the very beginning. My pictures weren't anything big or spectacular, but I think they worked for the assignment and I did they best I could. For some, I could've had a larger index print because I was a little off sometimes in the number of pictures I had by a few. I did take lots of photos and did the best I could with ideas. It was kind of a challenge because I could only really take photos at and around my house. Some days I wasn't working on anything because sometimes I finished the assignment half-way through the class. But I'm always on time and use the time given to complete whatever I can. I could improve on not waiting until almost last minute to take the pictures, even thought I have it all planned out. Sometimes I'm ready and I'll get things done right away, but I have a bad habit of waiting to do things.
Comments
Post a Comment